Hope you are having a nice “Inspire your Heart with Art” Day.
Always observed on January 31st, Inspire Your Heart With Art Day is a day to ponder how art effects your heart. Art is valued and appreciated for all sorts of reasons.
Of the broad spectrum of art created in the world, the pieces that move us to tears or cause us to burst out in joyous laughter remain with us for a life time. Whether we are touched through music or see into an artist soul through their work, art has the power to change us, to inspire our hearts.
Inspire Your Heart with Art Day encourages us to explore the many genres of art and let it inspire us.
HOW TO CELEBRATE
- Visit an art gallery.
- Read a good book.
- Listen to music. Maybe something you haven’t before, discover something new.
- Attend a performance; dancers, performance art, a play, etc.
- Start your masterpiece.
- Teach someone how to play an instrument or learn how to yourself.
- Attend an art lecture.
- Explore a new technique.
- See an inspirational film.
- Share your art with others.